HECO (Huobi ECO Chain) is a decentralized, high-efficiency and energy-saving public chain, also the first product launched by the Huobi Open Platform. It is compatible with smart contracts and supports high-performance transactions. The endogenous token of Heco is HT and it adopts the HPoS consensus mechanism.
Current, the following Wallets supports HECO chain (click the Wallet name to download)
After downloading a wallet, we need to withdraw the assets to the HECO wallet. You can choose to withdraw asset from either Huobi Global or a third-party cross-chain swaps.
1. Obtain the HECO wallet address, which can generally be found and copied on the asset details page.
2. We need have a Huobi Global account and certain assets. Select the token to be withdrawn on the asset account page.
3. Enter the HECO wallet address and the amount of token to be withdrawn, and confirm the gas fee (the gas fee will be much lower than the withdrawal fee for Ethereum). Note: When withdrawing asset, select HECO as the chain name, which is the token standard of Huobi Eco-Chain. Don’t choose any wrong chain, do not fill in the wrong withdrawal address, otherwise it may cause permanent loss of assets.
4. Confirm the withdrawal, enter the verification code and other information.
5. Check the received information in the HECO wallet.
ButterSwap is a new-concept & leading AMM DEX and yield farming platform audited by CertiK and Knownsec.
Download the decentralized wallet application and create a HECO wallet, please read the above operation process.